WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Every Thursday for the Month of January
USUI/HOLY FIRE® III REIKI I CLASS
SATURDAY MARCH 7, 2020 - 10AM to 6PM
USUI/HOLY FIRE® III REIKI II CLASS
SUNDAY MAY 3, 2020 - 10AM to 6PM
Holy Fire® III contains the fire of unity. Its purpose is to unify all people. As one becomes ever more aware of the Authentic Self and begins to assume it as one’s identity, it becomes apparent that everyone has an Authentic Self within them and because of this, it is easily seen that we are all one.
Reiki Level II is 1 day, 8 hour certification class. You will be learning the following based on the teachings from the International Center for Reiki Training:
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
• Koki-ho – using your breath and a Reiki Symbol to send Reiki
• Jacki-Kiri Joka-ho – clearing an object
• Enkaku Chiryo – sending Reiki at a distance
• How to see Auras and Past Lives
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Aspects of the professional practice, insurance, Reiki associations, etc.
• Placements for Reiki II are given.
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire® energy which is why they are more effective.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving Reiki treatments, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
The class includes: Reiki II Certificate and the complete manual for Reiki I and II: “Reiki – The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand. After this class you will be able to practice Reiki professionally, join a Reiki Association and get insurance.
***Prerequisite: Reiki I class at least 21 days before taking Reiki II class. Please provide a copy of your Reiki I certificate if you are a student who is new to Zen Healing***
Investment: $180 for Reiki Level II. FULL payment is required at the time of registration.
Marsha is a registered Teacher with the Canadian Reiki Association. The 8 hour in class instruction will enable you to register with CRA.
Saturday April 4, 2020 10am-6pm
For more information or to register for this class, email: or call Marsha at 519.980.3102
USUI/HOLY FIRE® III REIKI MASTER TEACHER CLASS
JUNE 6 & 7, 2020 - 10AM to 5PM
This class is for the Reiki practitioner who wants to strengthen his or her healing energy for use with self and others. At the end of this class, you will be able to teach Reiki I through Reiki Master, if you choose.
In this class you will receive the Holy Fire® III upgrade. This upgrade will allow you to give Placements which are Ignition like experiences for Reiki I&II and ART which are done instead of attunements.
The Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into a 2-day class Saturday May 2,10am-5pm & Sunday May 3, 10am-5pm. Both days are mandatory to receive your Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Teacher Certificate.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II. Prior classes must have been in person with a teacher. Online, mail order, DVD or other distant Reiki training for qualification are NOT accepted. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
The Master Teacher Class Covers:
• The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
• The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
• Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
• The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
• Four Ignitions (attunements).
• How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged. As well as some basic crystal knowledge.
• Learn how to use a pendulum for checking chakras.
• The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
• Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
• Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
• The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
• How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
• The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.